Well things have been busy in the Irwin household. Will and I have been trying to go do something fun and playful on my Friday's off. One week we went to the Castleton Kidzone and he played and played and we encountered his first bully (shoved him off the stairs to the slide and kept pushing him off toys). I realized I had a very shy guy. This week we went to a playdate with girls from work and their kiddos. He had so much fun with his new buddy Winston who is 2 already. My little dare-devil took no time at all to head into the biggest bouncer they had. We managed to get up the huge climb wall (seriously 8ft tall) and slide down the fast and high slide. Our feet were over our heads and he was laughing his little head off. He also didn't want to listen to the rule of only going down slides on his bottom and decided to go head first.
I have been offered and am taking a very interesting and great position to fill in as a part-time faculty for Marion College teaching OB clinicals at my work. I will be teaching senior nursing students on Tuesday and Thursdays from 7am-1pm for 7weeks from March to April. This was a last minute opportunity but one I couldn't pass up. It will hopefully be a done deal next week after I meet with the Dean. I have already "interviewed" with the professor. I am very honored that they think and that my fellow employees believe in me for this position because it has the potential to lead to big things in my career. Luckily I have 2 fantastic families. Mom and Dad and Kathy & Terry are definitely going to be instrumental in helping us through this 7 weeks and watching Will.
On some sad news we found out Pat's cousin, Laura, who has recently undergone tx for skin cancer, has discovered it is in her brain. We just ask that you add her into your prayers. She, her husband, daughter and family are very scared and nervous about what is to come.
Well I hope this finds everyone well. I will try to post again soon.
Love
Stacey
No comments:
Post a Comment