All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So many changes so fast

Well where do I start. Will is just growing by leaps and bounds. Last Saturday he got to visit with his Great grandpa Irwin for the first time. The fun part is that we got pictures of all of the boys with Wesley for a middle name (Will, Pat, Terry, and Grandpa Irwin). Also this weekend Will started to get a stuffy nose. Now being the cool headed mom I am I just kept bulb suctioning his nose telling myself it was just a head cold until he woke up yesterday and was grunting to breath. At that point in time I decided it was time to call the MD. Well the good news is Will is now 13lb, the bad news is he has bronchitis and has to take steroids for a week and nebulizer breathing treatments 3 times a day for a month. Today he woke up a lot less stuffy nosed and no fever (making progress), but very irritable all day long. Every once and awhile Pat and I get a glimpse of our sweet boy, but then he turns back into sick Will. Oh well, welcome to motherhood. Talk to you all soon
Love
Stacey

No comments: