All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Long time NO Blog

So sorry to those out there that check th4e blog regularly. We have been quite busy and time just got away from me. Well let's see where to start. Will is feeling better, but we are still doing the breathing treatments twice a day. His skin rash has come back since he is no longer taking steroids. To be honest I am happy we are done with the steroids for a while. They make him very irritable (Pat would say he had "roid rage"). For Halloween Will was tigger and looked so cute, but because of his cold he didn't go out except to mammaw and pappaws. Earlier this week I decided it would be so cute to Mohawk his hair. It looked so cute but I don't think his mammaw liked it too much. Yesterday (Friday) after Will had his morning bottle, I put him under his play gym that he loves to play under. I walked out of the room and when I came back in he was on his stomach. My little man rolled and I missed it :( But later that day he did it again and I was able to catch it on camera. Before long he'll be rolling across the floor. I guess it is time to baby proof the house. Pat & I are doing great. We have been working on cleaning out our garage before it gets to cold to be out there. We have also been trying to plan out how we want to decorate the house for Will's first Christmas. Well we hope everyone is doing well. We will catch up with you later.
Love Stacey

No comments: