Will has had a very busy thanksgiving weekend. On Thursday we spent the day with my family and had a great time eating, laughing, and planning our day after thanksgiving shopping. That night Will and I spent the night at my parents so that I didn't have to get him up to go to my parents while I went shopping. Of course he woke up as I was leaving and Mom got to do a 5am feeding (pretty sure it's been awhile since she had to do that). Jen and I did great shopping and I got some good deals and am done with half the people on my list. Then last night the whole family went to dinner and to the pacers game for Reid and Kyle's birthdays. It is so hard to believe those guys are about to be 8 and 10y/o. Happy Birthday Big guys. Will did great at the game and watched the first half and slept through the second half. The event girls took his picture to go on the jumbo-tron, but unfortunately we didn't get to see it up there. Today we are doing thanksgiving with Pat's parents and are sure to have another great meal and day. Hope everyone has been enjoying their holiday weekend and I will blog again soon
Love
Stacey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment