All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Friday, December 5, 2008

And the Christmas Season Begins

What a whirlwind this week has been. I was pretty ill at the beginning of the week, but have since recovered from my flu bug. On Tuesday Pat put up the Christmas lights and we took Will out to see them all. He seemed pretty overwhelmed. On Thursday we put up the tree. What a time. Will kept rolling on to his belly from his back just to get angry that he couldn't flip from there. He just layed on the ground and watched us put the tree up. Today was a busy of day of shopping (yeah Christmas shopping is almost done), and candy making. Will was a BIG help :) with the rice krispy's but quickly went to sleep in his highchair the rest of the night. Well hope everyone is enjoying the start of their Christmas season. I know we will be soaking in every moment of Will's first Christmas and trying to start our new family traditions. My new favorite is I plan to read Will the Christmas story and The night before Christmas on Christmas eve. That is a very important tradition to me that I have always wanted to do when I imagined having kids and now I do. I hope everyone has a great weekend, and stay safe. Love
Stacey

No comments: