What a whirlwind this Christmas season has been. When I added it up we did 5 family Christmas's this year. They were all fun and it is always a good time seeing family. We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas week and your New Years week finds you all recovered from traveling, gift wrapping and unwrapping, and eating and prepared to ring in a new year. Will was so cute on Christmas. We celebrated Christmas on Christmas eve this year because I had to work Christmas day, and Will was of course asleep when we tried to open gifts. On Christmas day he just layed with his frog, sucked on the ribbon around it's neck, and watched everyone open gifts. Now it is so sad our poor little baby didn't get any clothes or toys :) (hah), but he seemed to have a good time visiting with all of the family. He is FINALLY over his flu and back to eating like norm, and now going through a growth spurt and eating a ton. He is starting to really roll during tummy time and trying very hard to crawl. I think it is just a matter of time till I will be baby proofing my house. We will be spending a quiet new years at home because I have to work that day and won't feel like going out, besides I have the people I want to be with the most at home anyway. We hope everyone has a wonderful New Years and is safe. We will talk to you again in the new year
Love
Stacey
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment