All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Friday, December 19, 2008

Sick of being Sick

Well both of my guys are not feeling so hot. Last night Pat got the flu bug that has been going around (I already had it), and Will got sent home from school on Wednesday vomiting. Will is still sick and throws up a few times a day, and I am doing a lot of little feedings with him and pedialyte. Pat was up all night last night and I was off to kroger @ 5am to get him medicine (kroger is not very busy @5am). I often ask God to help grant me patience, and I know he doesn't just give it but gives me opportunities to learn it. Maybe I should just stop asking for it :) But you know I have been wanting a day to enjoy with my family under one roof to cuddle up and watch Christmas movies with a fire and pizza, I guess I got everyone together for a day. Anyway, currently both of my guys are sleeping and I am going to try to get some laundry and housecleaning done. Hope everyone is well, and enjoying there Christmas season. Hope the next time I post I have healthier boys.
Love
Stacey

No comments: