All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Busy Day

Well I was able to take on call today for the afternoon and was able to spend the day with Kathy, Rachel, Will, and baby Troy. All of the boys (Terry, Pat, & Jeff) went to the colts game. Will finally got to check out Troy and it was pretty cute. He was very interested in this little person making noises and crying. When Troy would cry Will would start talking towards him. Today I also bought Pat a train set. Since Pat was a child he always wanted a train set. Well we were going to buy one for "Will" but instead we bought a Christmas one for Pat to play with. Will hung out watching the train go around the tree while Molly barked at it until she made Will start to cry. I finally understand what people say about being able to relive your childhood through your kids. Pat and I are having so much fun with the Christmas spirit and it is only going to get better. I hope everyone had a great weekend and we will post again soon.
Love
Stacey

No comments: