All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Thursday, January 1, 2009

welcome 2009

Happy New Year everyone. I am currently trying to blog with a little man sitting on my lap trying to type on the computer. Yes he is such a big boy he is able to sit for short periods of time and those hands are really getting active. We just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and may it be as good as you want it to be. I am looking forward to this year. We have so many things to be thankful for and so many things to look forward to. Will is going to be making leaps and bounds as he grows, I have my 29th birthday again :), and Pat and I are enjoying our marriage and our new family. Can it get any better? Well here is a toast to 2008 and all of it's blessings, and a prayer for 2009 to make it just as good. Love to you all
Stacey

P. S. this Will saying happy new year
bfmnghjghnmdnhdx

No comments: