All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry so long since last post

I can't believe how big Will is getting. He is now sitting up for longer periods of time and trying to sit himself up from laying on his side. He is also trying so hard to crawl. He gets on his stomach and stretches as far as he can and then he starts kicking his arms and legs trying to fly. He is getting so big we are having to start thinking about getting new car seat because he is almost to big for his infant carrier. He is also smiling, talking, and laughing up a storm. Everyone is DADADADADADA. He also smiles big when you say mama. He is of course sick again. I was talking with a friend at work about how our babies are always getting sick. He is so funny when he is sick. He has such sick eyes and then he will smile just to smile at you. He is just way too sweet. We have also started attending a new church. We have found a church that has Saturday services. The nursery is great and we are able to put Will in the nursery so we can focus on listening to the service. I finally feel like the pieces are starting to get in place. I didn't realize how much I needed to find a church. I knew that I wanted to raise my family to know God, but I didn't know how. I feel as if I am finally making the steps to make that happen. Pat is hanging in there with church also. It is very different from the church he grew up in, but he is willing to go so we can go on as a family. I just pray that God will help our family to find a place where we are comfortable to worship, that will also help to strengthen our family and our faith. Well I hope everyone stays safe if you are in Indiana with all the snow. Keep warm, spring is just around the corner:)

No comments: