So here I am about to turn 30 tomorrow. I am actually okay with turning 30. I have accomplished so much in such a short time in my life so far. I have a husband who loves me, gets me, and makes me laugh and makes me feel as if I am the most important thing in the world to him. I always imagined I would have kids by 30, and I have this amazing creature that brings so much joy, doubt, laughter, and pride into my life. I have parents who have raised me so well that I now feel like I can call them friends also. I have a sister that it may have taken some time, but we are now so close I can go to her for everything including just talking. According to Tim McGraw he is going to do it better in his next 30 years, but I have to say the first 30 weren’t so bad. It is not many who can say they have a job they love, that can give them joy and pushes them to learn everyday, a family that completes them and makes every day feels like a blessing, and been witness to a miracle by God in their own life. I hope all 30 year olds could have what I feel I have. So instead of “I’ll do it better in my next 30 years” I'm going to say I’ll appreciate it more in my next 30 years. I won’t take my self so seriously, I’ll laugh more, and absorb every second I get with my family and love ones. So needless to say I am okay with turning 30, as long as God is willing to bless it in as many ways as the last 30. Happy Birthday to ME!!!
P.S. Will is doing great. He is trying so hard to crawl. Eventually he will get it and the watch out!!! He is looking forward to a fun filled day with his mammaw, papaw, and cousins this Saturday so Mommy and Daddy can go out and party (like grownups :)
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Stacey! I hope that you guys had a blast last night. I was thinking of you! Sorry we couldn't celebrate with you! Love you!
Theresa
Oooo, you make me cry!
Happy Birthday Wonderful Niece.
I'm so very proud of you.
Aunt Connie
Post a Comment