What an exciting time in our lives. Will is growing so fast, sometimes it is hard to believe we were just bringing him home a few months ago, and now he is giggling and trying to eat his feet :) This Thanksgiving holds a special meaning for us because at this time last year we announced we were expecting, and now here he is about to celebrate his first major holiday. I feel like God has blessed my life in so many ways that I can't even list them all. I hope tomorrow everyone is able to give thanks for something or someone very special in their lives. I also hope that we are all able to remember we should not just give thanks on this holiday, but everyday of our lives that God blesses us with. I just want to let you know that I am blessed to have all of you in my life and I wish you a great day. Happy Thanksgiving.
Love
Stacey
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment