All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Friday, February 27, 2009

Watch Out!!! Will starting crawling!!!






WILL STARTED CRAWLING!!!! I can't believe my little man started to crawl yesterday. We have been doing a lot of floor play time and knew it was only a matter of time but he is starting to do it. He got up and started to tentatively crawl and then flopped on his stomach for a minute than got back up and tried it again. Today he was crawling quite a bit more and he even worked his way over to the fireplace and tried to open it up. Even better today I caught it on tape. Now I know it will be awhile before he starts following me into other rooms, but I'm sure with his curious nature it won't be too long. Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend ( I will be working all weekend). I will update again soon
Love
Stacey