All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My What BIG TEETH You Have

Will now has 1 1/2 teeth. 1 tooth has come thru on the bottom and the other is working it's way through. Sorry it has been so long since our last post. Will is crawling all over the place. Most babies teeter crawl for awhile why they get the hang of it, not mine, He took off and never looked back. He is also trying out new words. He says bye bye and sometimes his arms wave with it. This morning he said mama, but then he wouldn't say it again.

On other news, Pat has left his job at the bank. Short story is it had become a poor company to work for and he was having problems with the way he was being treated by new management. So please just say a little prayer that God will soon open up a new window of opportunity for Patrick, one that will give him a chance to work and spend time with his family. Right now he is getting to spend LOTS of quality time with Will.

We are planning on going on vacation next week and can't wait to get to warm sunny florida and to see aunt connie and uncle bill. It should also be a very interesting trip with Will and his first vacation. Well, that's all for now. I am sorry I can't post any new pictures. I finally found my misplaced camera and of course it had no battery. I PROMISE I will post new pictures soon. Talk to you soon
Stacey

P.S. Congratulations to Theresa & Eric. Baby #3 on board !!!!!

No comments: