Monday, March 30, 2009
Will's First Vacation
Please see slide show above for pictures of vacation. What a great vacation we had. Will had so many firsts it's hard to even remember all of them (but of course I do). We started out with flying to Florida. For his first time on a plane, Will slept at take-off for 1 hr, woke to play for 1 hr, and fell back to sleep for landing. Our first full day we went to the Miami Zoo. Will got5 to see lots of animals and feed sheep and giraffe. He also got to ride on a carousel. Then we got in the pool for the first time. This kid LOVED it. HE never really cried, even after I dunked him under the water. He loved floating in his boat and as you can tell he looked so cute in it also with his hat on. On Friday we went to Butterfly World. Do you believe what a BIG boy he looks like. On Saturday we hit the beach. Will did not care to much for the beach. It was very windy and the ocean was very cold. He did however get his feet wet and play in the sand a little bit. After that we went to Lion Country Safari. We had zebras, giraffes, rhino's and all kinds of fun animals walking around the car. Will loved it. Then Sunday was church and hanging with Aunt Connie and Uncle Bill at home. Will was just as good on the plane trip home and got lots of love and hugs from Mammaw when we got back (I think she was happy to see us also :) We just had a fantastic time and really appreciate Aunt Connie and Uncle Bill for letting us come to visit and for showing us such a good time. I am sure I will have more pictures to post soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment