Do you believe it!!!!! Will started walking with his big truck!!!!! Pat said he started to push his truck on his knees, then he just stood up and started walking. Me being the sentimental person that I am started crying like a baby when I saw him do it for the first time. I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is going to be 1 year old in just a few short months. Time just keeps going faster with every breath. On other news, Will has been pulling up and starting to cruise for a couple of weeks now.
Pat, Will and I also made a big purchase the other day. We bought a camper to start camping this summer. Everyone thinks we're nuts, but we know deep down it will only strengthen our family and we will have a fantastic time teaching Will how much fun the outdoors is. Pat and I can't wait to sit by the campfire and roast marshmallows, Pat wants to teach Will how to fish, I am am going to try to learn how to kayak. We have a very action packed summer planned, and it hasn't even started yet. Hopefully it will be as great as we hope and we will have great memories and pictures to post.
Well I hope everyone has had a very happy may day and start to their spring/summer.
Love to you all,
Stacey
Pat, Will and I also made a big purchase the other day. We bought a camper to start camping this summer. Everyone thinks we're nuts, but we know deep down it will only strengthen our family and we will have a fantastic time teaching Will how much fun the outdoors is. Pat and I can't wait to sit by the campfire and roast marshmallows, Pat wants to teach Will how to fish, I am am going to try to learn how to kayak. We have a very action packed summer planned, and it hasn't even started yet. Hopefully it will be as great as we hope and we will have great memories and pictures to post.
Well I hope everyone has had a very happy may day and start to their spring/summer.
Love to you all,
Stacey
1 comment:
Happy First Mothers Day Stacey.
Love,
Patrick
Post a Comment