All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

I just want to wish all of those mothers out there, all who are mothers of grown children, those who are busy watching baseball games and soccer games, those who are still getting up in the middle of the night, those who are awaiting in anticipation to meet their new bundle, and those who someday wish to have children and take this wild ride called motherhood, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!!

Today I had to work on my first "real" mothers day. Most people would be upset about having to work, but today I got to visit with a couple that I took care of earlier this week and was praised on the care they received from me, then as I was leaving I got to see a high risk patient that I took care of for 2 months who gave me the biggest hug as she showed me her beautiful baby that she was finally taking home on her first mothers day.

I then came home to a clean house (thank you for my wonderful husband), dinner in the stove, a beautiful figurine of a mother and child, and my favorite little man smiling and laughing. I swear that laugh makes everything just melt inside my heart. And just in time for mothers day he learned to say MaMa. I don't thank it could have been any better.

Happy Mothers Day
Love
Stacey

No comments: