All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SummerTime






Well have I been yelled at or what about not blogging since May. So we have lots to tell. Will is growing like a weed, in body and development. The little stinker has decided he doesn't need to eat baby food anymore. Since our trip to myrtle beach he will only eat table food. His favorite is pancakes and cheese sandwich. He also wants to eat whatever you are eating and he lets you know by walking (yes I said walking) over to you and saying "Um Num" and licking his lips. He is also the master of the sippy cup and his mammaw Jones taught him how to suck out of a straw. Now back to the walking. Will is walking/cruising. He walks holding on to a hand or furniture. He is so close to walking on his own he lets go then realizes he did it and grabs for the closest furniture or hand. He is also clapping and his grandpa Irwin taught him how to say "duck".

Now on to our trip. What a fun time we had. We drove down to Myrtle Beach as a family and stayed at the Apache Family Campgrounds. Our campsites were about 500ft from the beach and we spent a lot of time at the beach. Will wasn't really feeling the beach and sand at first, but he ended up loving playing in the sand close to where the ocean lapped over his legs. He threw the sand, ate the sand, threw more sand, and pooped the sand. The boys played hard in the ocean learning how to body board and jumping the waves. We hit the pool, the boys Jen & Dan hit the amusement park and rode rides, we went go cart racing, and hit Broadway at the beach where Kyle bungee trampoline jumped and played inside a huge plastic ball on the lake. We ate a ton and laughed even more. How lucky are we that we have such a close family that we can truly enjoy a week long vacation together. The camper was great and Pat and I really got the hang of how things worked. We got caught in 2 pretty rough storms, and had a few small leaks, but other then that our biggest adventure was our flat tire on the camper about 30 min outside Cincinnati on our way home. We were able to get it fixed and the camper is currently at the trailer place to have a few things fixed so we can go camping again hopefully this weekend.

Well I promise I will try to blog more frequently. We do have a big 1st Birthday Party coming up soon and I have been actively trying to get it planned. I just cannot believe my little man is about to be 1 (how do they grow so fast??) !!! Hope this finds everyone well and I will blog again soon
Love
Stacey

No comments: