Okay so I am a day late on the celebration, but we did all of our celebrating Friday and Saturday, then off to work I went today. On Friday Mom, Dad, Jen, Kyle, Terry, Kathy, and us all went to Conner Praire. We had a great time eating and listening to the music. As always there were awesome fireworks. Will did great at the concert, and Kyle kept himplenty occupied. He danced, sang, and clapped ALOT. Per his usual he fell asleep during the fireworks. On Saturday we went the Carmel Parade and Will got to learn how much fun balloons are, especially when you hit them into your pappaw's face. Then we just hung out, shopped, and ate the rest of the day. At the very end of the evening last night as we were saying our goodbyes, Will took his first steps alone to his cousin Kyle. We were all chearing him on, but of course I didn't have the video camera. Well here are some of the pictures from this weekend. There will plenty more to come as our little man turns 1. Have a good weeks.
Love
Stacey
No comments:
Post a Comment