All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sorry it's been so long

So Mom has been yelling at me because I haven't posted in 2 months. I am sorry it has been awhile. We'll blame it on busy summer days. So what have we been up to you ask, well we have been camping and working and working to go camping. We have been really breaking in the new camper. We have gotten to go to many of Indiana's state parks and even had some company while camping. Can you believe we have Mom and Dad camping with us. Now we have to put Mom in the tent out back :), but it has been a lot of fun. We camped at Lake Monroe for 3 nights with Jen, Dan and the boys, Uncle Curtis, Aunt Judy, Kim, Curtis Lynn and the girls and us. We had a great time watching movies outside, eating, and playing in the water. I even took Will out on the jet ski. Later that month Pat, Will and I went to Mississenaw Lake and camped in the rain :( We did get a fire started and guess what happens when you give a 1 year old a whole marshmallow, he shoves the whole thing in his mouth. It was hilarious. The Will became a big boy when he got his hair cut a couple of weeks ago. He looks so different and older. He did great getting it cut and of course I cried (all those beautiful curls are gone). But now with it short you can really see his eyes. He is also eating like a fool, but won't gain an ounce (how unfair isthat). He still isn't 20 lbs yet. I am getting ready to head on a girls trip to hilton head and Will is going to have a weekend away with his Grandma and Grandpa Irwin and Pat is going to be home all by himself for a weekend. I don't think he even knows what he's going to do with himself. He did talk about beer and football though. Well above is a new photo montage of the last few months. I hope everyone had a great summer like us. I am now on facebook for those of you who have been yelling at me to get on. So I will also post some pictures there once I get the hang of it. Enjoy these lazy hazy summer days and have a great Labor Day Weekend.
Love
Stacey

P.S. Please send prayers up about my cousin Tiffani who has just received a new heart and is doing well. Please pray for a steady and safe recovery for her and peace for her family for all they have been going through.
Also please pray for our friends Jill and Shawn as they deal again with their little man Spencer having brain cancer and all the new treatments he will be enduring.

No comments: