Happy Fall everyone. This is one of my absolute favorite times of the year. I love everything about fall. The leaves falling, the cooler, weather, and fall CLOTHES. So we have been quite busy lately. Will is really moving. He is quite the little walker and is even giving running a try. It is so cute to watch him try to run. HE is also very proud of himself for learning how to bend over to pick up toys and not fall from a standing position. We are curretnly taking this opportunity to learn our body parts. So far he knows belly and we are working on nose and fingers. I think it's also about time to start colors and shapes since he has figured out how to put his shapes puzzle together. This afternoon he did the cutest thing. He took his fishstick pieces and stacked them into a pile. Afterward he grabbed them all and shoved them all in his mouth.
So with all the growing and playing we are doing, Will is also learning how to push his boundaries and has started his toddler whining and screaming. This is a blast. We are navigating this area the best we can and in the end he gives you a kiss and lays his head on your shoulder, then you forget about all the screaming and whining. That's how they get you with the kisses. On that note Will has also learned how to blow kisses.
Pat and I are doing well. I had been sick for awhile but feel back to my normal self. We even have already bought our first christmas presents for the year. We are looking forward to trying to hit a pumpkin patch this weekend and I'm sure getting great pictures. Well I hope everyone enjoys the fall weather and all that comes with it (football, soup, chili,sweaters and sweatshirts).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment