All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

First Post

Good afternoon everyone.
This is my first post on this Blog, or any other blog for that matter, so be understanding as I do the best I can. It isn't easy to join the 21st century, I am only about 8 years late after all!!!!
We have had a couple of rough nights lately, but that is to be expected, and both Stacey and I are suffering from a lack of sleep but all is well. He has grown so much over the past month that sometimes it is difficult to believe Will is the same kid that I held just a short 5 weeks ago.
Everyday we get closer to that ever elusive smile that comes from happiness as opposed to gas. I just thought that I would throw my two cents in here and give an update on how things have been going.
I hope all is well,
Patrick

No comments: