All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Will is growing so fast

Will and I had a very busy day today. I had my 7 week checkup following my c-section today and had to have some blood work done to see if my gestational diabetes has gone away. All of the people at the doctors office (including all of the doctors I work with) wanted to hold and cuddle with Will. Then we went to the hospital so that I could make sure I could get into my charting when I go back to work next Sunday. While there the girls all hugged and loved on Will and I weighed him to see how he is gaining weight. Imagine my shock when I found out he weighs 10 pounds. He is just growing so fast and getting so big. Well I hope everyone has a great labor day weekend. We are going to be hanging out with family and getting ready for Will's trial day at daycare on Wednesday before I return to work. Post again soon
Love
Stacey

No comments: