All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Lot of New Things

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, I have just been very busy with our little man. We had a very busy weekend with a lot of firsts. Pat and I were able to go to a movie and Will stayed with his mammaw and pappaw Jones for the evening. I even made it through without calling 15 times. Then on Sunday Will slept in his crib for the first time through the night. Like I said, a busy weekend of firsts. I hope everyone is doing well and I will post some new pictures soon, you won't believe how fast Will is growing. Well that's it for now, I hope everyone has a great night.

No comments: