All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Friday, December 11, 2009

Sorry for the long time between posts

So we have been pretty busy in the Irwin household. Unfortunately I had to work the majority of thanksgiving week/weekend, so I didn't get to thoroughly enjoy it. I did however get to do my usual Black Friday shopping with Jen and am now 2 gifts from being officially done with Christmas gifts. Another reason I haven't blogged is we have been having way to much fun with Will. This is by far my favorite age. He is growing by leaps and bounds and the amount he understands is unbelievable. He has started playing his own games, talking a few words, signing a little and just loves to get into everything and explore. He is also one smart kiddo. He takes the Tupperware out and plays with it then puts it back in the same order her got it out. He loves to play anything with a ball, which is also his favorite word. He kicks, throws, rolls, and hits the ball. We even had to take his hard balls away from him because he throws so hard he hits us in the head. When I was putting up Christmas decorations he was playing and I found him in the bath tub playing with his bath toys in his PJ's, no water thank goodness. He loves hanging out with his grandparents and Mammaw and pappaw and his 2 favorite people are his 2 cousins who he calls EED (Reid), and KAWL (Kyle). They are so good with him. Well we will have some new pics to post soon. I hope everyone has a great time preparing for your holidays, but please remember there is a reason for this season. If you are like us, even if their have been tough time, let all praise for everything we have be to God.

No comments: