OH we had such a wonderful Christmas. I had to work Christmas evening, but had a really great day. ON Christmas day Will even went to his new toys before he wanted breakfast, we weren't quite sure what he would do. After 3 Christmas's it looks like the toy fairy threw up in our living room. This is one loved (spoiled) kid. He is having a great time playing with all of his new (big boy) toys. He drives his cars, dunks the basketball, and builds his blocks. HE also plays airport and farm. We had such good visits with everyone. We got spend a whole day with both my family and Pat's and had great food and fun. Now the Christmas decorations are down and Will is struggling with being sick again. This time we have double ear infections, eye infection, sore throat, and wheezing. So hopefully with antibiotics on board, steroids (which gives Will "roid Rage"), and breathing TX we will be on the mend by new years. Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope you all have a very Happy New Year.
Monday, December 28, 2009
What a wonderful Christmas we had
OH we had such a wonderful Christmas. I had to work Christmas evening, but had a really great day. ON Christmas day Will even went to his new toys before he wanted breakfast, we weren't quite sure what he would do. After 3 Christmas's it looks like the toy fairy threw up in our living room. This is one loved (spoiled) kid. He is having a great time playing with all of his new (big boy) toys. He drives his cars, dunks the basketball, and builds his blocks. HE also plays airport and farm. We had such good visits with everyone. We got spend a whole day with both my family and Pat's and had great food and fun. Now the Christmas decorations are down and Will is struggling with being sick again. This time we have double ear infections, eye infection, sore throat, and wheezing. So hopefully with antibiotics on board, steroids (which gives Will "roid Rage"), and breathing TX we will be on the mend by new years. Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope you all have a very Happy New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment