All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Monday, September 1, 2008

Busy Weekend

I hope everyone had a great labor day weekend. We had a lot of fun and were very busy with family. Jen and the boys came up for the weekend so we were able to spend a lot of time with them and my mom and dad. Will went to his first Rib Fest and saw his first fireworks (though he was asleep during the fireworks). Dan and Reid were able to put together the crib so now Will has a place to sleep at his mammaw and papaw's. He already slept in the crib this weekend. We definitely learned this weekend that Will must takes his naps during the day otherwise he gets very cranky and then he fights sleep to exhaustion. I am getting everything prepared to take Will to his daycare on Wednesday for his trial day because I am going back to work next Sunday. I have to admit I am very nervous about leaving Will and also about going back to work. It has been so long I feel like I have forgotten how to even do my job. I am sure once I get back in the grove it will all come back to me. And even though it will be so hard to leave Will, I always want to teach him how important it is to work in a job you love and that I can do both work and do my most important job, loving and raising him. Pat has been great and encouraging whenever I start to get upset about going back to work. Well I hope everyone has a great week and I will post again soon.
Love
Stacey

No comments: