All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

What a great day

Pat and I had a great day today. We were both off work and were able to spend the day together and run errands with Will. It was just one of those days where very little gets done, but it seems like such a fun filled day. Pat and Will had a very tough Sunday. Will cried quite a bit and wouldn't take a nap for Pat (if Will doesn't nap he gets very fussy). So by the time I got home from work he was so exhausted he took one look at me, snuggled in and fell fast asleep. We didn't hear another peep from him until he was ready to eat that night. Today he was just a happy and smiling little man. It is amazing how such a small thing like a smile can change your outlook on your whole day. Will is really starting to get big and he is so expressive and starting to really babble and coo (we all know he comes by his talkativeness naturally :) I just amazes Pat and I every day that how awesome he is and how much our lives have changed. I hope everyone is doing great and I will try to post some new pictures soon.
Love
Stacey

No comments: