Well I made it through my first 2 shifts of work. Sunday I returned to work and had a fairly good day. I of course could not leave home without hugs and kisses (it's a good thing Will can go back to sleep easily) and a few tears as I left, but Will and Pat had a great boys day and played and even came to see me at work for a little while. Everyone at work was very nice and seemed very happy to have me back. My fears about not remembering how to do my job were very unnecessary because it all came back very quickly. Monday was a lot tougher because Will was at daycare. I called twice and both times he was sleeping they said. Pat said he was crying when he picked him up but as soon as he held him he stopped crying. Luckily for me I was very busy at work and didn't have a lot of time to cry or get upset because my patients were constantly needing me. Last night I did nothing but hold and snuggle with my little man. We are starting to get some smiles and he is starting to take real naps during the day and sleep 5-6hr at night between feedings. It is amazing how quickly your priorities change when you have a baby, I could spend all day and night just holding and playing with Will is I didn't force myself to get things done around the house. We continue back to work tomorrow but for today I am just enjoying spending my time with my two favorite guys. Hope everyone out there is doing well. I PROMISE to post new picture soon. Love to all
Stacey
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment