All About Me

A 31 year old wife to an amazing and loving husband and mother to the most perfect little miracle from God

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I survived Will's first day at daycare

I survived Will's first day at daycare. We showed up at daycare at 9am and I left my little guy at 9:45 with two very nice ladies who are going to be taking care of him on Mondays and Wednesdays. It was quite an emotional moment to leave my son with virtually strangers, but he didn't seem to mind. Actually the ladies said he basically slept the entire time except for a feeding and a dirty diaper. I occupied myself by doing the ultimate therapy, shopping. I only called to check on him once and stopped by once to finish paperwork. Afterward we went to see Will's great mammaw Jones and then off to home. We are anxiously awaiting the return of Will's Grandma and Grandpa Irwin who are traveling in Ireland and London. They emailed us and told us they found out that the first Irwin on record in Ireland was named William (quite the coincidence). As many of you know Will's middle name (Wesley) is a family name that is passed on in Pat's family. Well it is up to the bath, bottle, then bed. Hope everyone is well.
Love
Stacey

No comments: